School of apostles tour
Due to unforeseen circumstances, our School of Apostles tour in Australia is cancelled and will be rescheduled to a future date.
We know many of you were looking forward to this time together.
We are looking forward to the next time.
We look forward to announcing the future dates of our next Harvest International Ministry event in Australia and the surrounding region. To stay up to date on future gatherings and events, sign up for our emails with the button below.
What happens to my event registration?
All event registrations will be refunded by Wednesday, September 27, 2023 to the original form of payment used to purchase the ticket. Please check your card account or statement for this credit. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
What happens to my deposit if I signed up for the ministry team?
If you made a deposit to join the ministry team for one or all School of Apostles, a refund of your deposit will be provided back to you by Wednesday, September 27, 2023. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
When will the next School of Apostles be?
SCHOOL OF APOSTLES:
3 EVENTS, 1 NATION
God is doing a new thing in 2023! Harvest International Ministry is going to Australia this October for our first-ever School of Apostles (SOA) in that nation. The best part is, we are holding 3 schools in 3 different cities:
Cairns: October 19-21, 2023
Brisbane: October 24-25, 2023
Newcastle: October 26-28, 2023
There are 2 ways you can get involved:
1. Attend an SOA
2. Join the Ministry Team
ministry trip details
DATES : October 19-21, 2023
- Royals Church, 9 Hollingsworth St, Portsmith QLD 4870, Australia
DATES : October 24-25, 2023
- International City Church, 23 Foster St, Newmarket QLD 4051, Australia
DATES : October 26-28, 2023
- Hope UC, 80 Felton St, Gateshead, NSW 2290, Australia
- Fill out the form below, which includes:
- Submitting a digital copy of your passport.
- Acknowledging our policies.
- Liability release
- Discipline policy
- Media release
- $500 deposit
Three In-Country Packages are available depending on the number of SOAs you want to serve at:
- Option #1 – Serve at 1 SOA: $1,700 per person*
- Option #2 – Serve at 2 SOAs: $3,150 per person*
- Option #3 – Serve at 3 SOAs: $5,200 per person*
- Costs are for in-country travel and accommodations only.
- Attendees are responsible to purchase their own international flights, visa, and travel insurance.
- Inbound and outbound flights are through the Sydney airport.
- Fill out the form below (see “Reservation Requirements” for more information)
- Pay the $500 deposit. This will complete your preliminary reservation.
- Our trip coordination team will connect with you to confirm certain details and your travel itinerary.
- Once details are complete and confirmed, full payment for the tour will be required by a specified date to lock in your full reservation.
- As the dates for the tour approach, more detailed information on the itinerary and tips for preparation will be sent to you.
The trip sign-up form should appear below.
If the form is not showing up, please click the button to take you to the sign-up page in a separate tab.
No. All travelers will get their own taxi from Ben Gurion airport to The Vert Lagoon
Hotel in Netanya. About 45 mins away. All the signs at the airport are in English and all
passengers will follow the signs to the taxi area.
Cairo International Airport. Transportation as a group will be provided from the hotel
to the airport.
The Vert Lagoon Hotel – Netanya
The Scots Hotel – Tiberius
Dan Jerusalem Hotel – Jerusalem
Morgenland Hotel – St Catherine – Sinai Egypt
Fairmont Nile City Hotel – Cairo
We will use a well-known and reliable free messaging app. All trip guides, leaders and
fellow travelers can be reached through the app.
For the Israel portion of the trip, breakfast and dinner are included in the package. In
addition, one fish lunch is provided in Galilee.
For the Egypt portion, breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included.
- First Child from 0 – 05.99 years free of charge sharing parents’ room on same parents’ meal
- Second Child from 06 – 11.99 years will be offered 50% discount on 1/2 twin adult’s rate on
same parents’ meal plan.
- Children more than 11.99 years will be charged as adults.