A NATION UNITED FOR A MOVE OF GOD
Harvest International Ministry (HIM) is going to Bulgaria this September
for an HIM conference in Sofia, the nation’s capital.
Join HIM President Ché Ahn and national apostles Arman & Petya Lalane
in ministering and activating the five-fold throughout society. All while you immerse yourself
in the sights, sounds, and tastes of this nation filled with rich spiritual heritage.
The theme of the conference will be “Turning Our Nation Back to the Lord.” Partner with us for revival and lasting reformation in this crucial time for Eastern Europe.
be part of raising UP a movement!
ministry trip details
DATES : September 20 – 24 , 2023
- Sofia, Bulgaria // HIM Conference
- $1,500 per person*
- Fill out the form below, which includes:
- Submitting a digital copy of your passport.
- Acknowledging our policies.
- Liability release
- Discipline policy
- Media release
- $500 deposit
> Once before the end of August (date TBD)
> Once in September (date TBD)
- Fill out the form below (see “Reservation Requirements” for more information)
- Pay the $500 deposit. This will complete your preliminary reservation.
- Our trip coordination team will connect with you to confirm certain details and your travel itinerary.
- Once details are complete and confirmed, full payment for the tour will be required by a specified date to lock in your full reservation.
- As the dates for the ministry trip approach, more detailed information on the itinerary and tips for preparation will be sent to you.
The trip sign-up form should appear below.
If the form is not showing up, please click the button to take you to the sign-up page in a separate tab.
No. All travelers will get their own taxi from Ben Gurion airport to The Vert Lagoon
Hotel in Netanya. About 45 mins away. All the signs at the airport are in English and all
passengers will follow the signs to the taxi area.
Cairo International Airport. Transportation as a group will be provided from the hotel
to the airport.
The Vert Lagoon Hotel – Netanya
The Scots Hotel – Tiberius
Dan Jerusalem Hotel – Jerusalem
Morgenland Hotel – St Catherine – Sinai Egypt
Fairmont Nile City Hotel – Cairo
We will use a well-known and reliable free messaging app. All trip guides, leaders and
fellow travelers can be reached through the app.
For the Israel portion of the trip, breakfast and dinner are included in the package. In
addition, one fish lunch is provided in Galilee.
For the Egypt portion, breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included.
- First Child from 0 – 05.99 years free of charge sharing parents’ room on same parents’ meal
- Second Child from 06 – 11.99 years will be offered 50% discount on 1/2 twin adult’s rate on
same parents’ meal plan.
- Children more than 11.99 years will be charged as adults.