California Dreamin is a church-planting movement that seeks to bring revival and reformation to California and beyond. California Dreamin was birthed out of several prophetic words given by Cindy Jacobs, James Goll, and Ed Silvoso to Apostle Ché Ahn. CaD is an initiative under the apostolic leadership of Ché Ahn and Harvest International Ministry.
Harvest International Ministry is a global apostolic family that is rooted in relationship and dedicated to fulfilling the Great Commission. If you would like to learn more about HIM, visit: www.harvestim.org
Our mission is to see a great awakening in the U.S. that births a global revival, a great harvest, and social transformation.
Our vision is to commit to global revival and social transformation by planting 10,000 apostolic HIM churches starting in the U.S. by 2050.
HIM is not a church denomination. It is a global apostolic family (network) of church leaders and marketplace leaders focused on advancing the Great Commission.
- Relational networking
- Apostolic discipleship
- Spirit-led church planting
- Dream Fests (citywide outreach events)
- Revival and Transformation focused
- Love — Extending God’s love globally (1 John 4:7-18)
- Kingdom — Advancing the Kingdom of God together (1 John 4:7-18)
- Presence — Seeking His Presence with ever-increasing intimacy (Psalm 27:4)\
- Family — Uniting as one family to fulfill the Great Commission (Romans 8:14-17)
- Apostolic — Commissioning Heaven’s strategies on the earth (Ephesians 2:20)
- Beauty — Fostering a Kingdom culture of excellence, innovation, and creativity in a modern world (Psalm 139:14)
- Prophetic — Discerning times and seasons to go from glory to glory. (Amos 3:7)
- Healing — Releasing supernatural power through His healing touch (Jeremiah 17:14)
- Equipping — Endowing the royal priesthood with tools, experiences, and connections for practical ministry (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- Evangelism — Reaching peoples, generations, and nations toward God (2 Corinthians 5:20)
- Prayer — Building the Kingdom through fervent prayer and intercession (Romans 12:12)
- Apostolic Sender – The HIM Apostle who has commissioned the planting of a new church.
- Apostolic Church Planting Center (ACPC) – The church/ministry approved to plant HIM churches.
- Planting Leader – The Leader of the church that is being planted.
- HIM Church Plant – The church that the Apostolic Sender has commissioned.
Click here if you would like to start the process of your CaD church planting application.
You can be a part of California Dreamin in three other ways:
- Pray — Are you interested in joining our team of powerful prayer warriors? Help us usher in this next move of the Holy Spirit by eagerly seeking His face and declaring His desire to heal our land. In unity, our prayers hold so much significance in the Kingdom!
- Sow — From equipping families with essential life tools, to giving a financial gift, to offering a significant community service, your best donations are power-packed seeds sown into building vibrant communities through healthy families and thriving churches. Your generosity ignites hope for the harvest that inspire revival for His presence and reformation of nations.
- Serve — We always have a place for more volunteers, especially for our city outreach events. These events are our key strategy to reach our communities, heal our families, and make Jesus famous.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (626)696-8717
California Dreamin Application
Anyone who has a heart for church planting can apply. Be aware that submission of a church plant application does not guarantee the support of the church plant.
You DO NOT have to be a member of Harvest International Ministry to apply.
If you would like to know more about Harvest International Ministry, go to: harvestim.org
Once you receive notification of acceptance, you will receive a digital welcome package which includes:
i. You will receive a letter and (or) email of acceptance. Be aware that you must complete the church planting course in order to move forward with the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
ii. Attend a CaD Church Planting Course with Dr. Ché Ahn — HIM hosts an annual training for people who are interested in learning more about church planting. Dr. Ché Ahn will go through the three major themes of church planting: (1) Preparing for a Church Plant, (2) Planting the Church, and (3) Growing a Healthy Church. There will also be a session led by Pastor Jay Koopman (HRock Church) and Seth Dahl on the topic of outreach. This is a public event. Please check back at a later time for more updates on our training in 2020.
iii. Attend our Annual Church Planters Gathering — Establishing a community of church planters is essential for the overall health of the church planters/team. At a minimum of once a year, HIM/CaD will host a gathering to conduct supplemental training and dialogue on the latest challenges and best practices of church planting in the current cultural state.
iv. Quarterly Video Conferencing — On a quarterly basis, HIM/CaD leaders will conduct a video conference meeting with all of the CaD Church Planters as a platform to share lessons learned, identify best practices, encouragement, and support on a peer-to-peer level.
The ultimate goal of California Dreamin is to advance the Kingdom and bring revival and reformation to California AND beyond. We are a globally minded movement and would love for you to apply!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (626)696-8717
Our Dream Fests are typically hosted during the summertime. Please check out our Dream Fest website for more updates on future outreach events.
There are many ways you can serve at Dream Fest. For example: Spanish interpretation, food handling, setup/teardown, face painting, game booths, etc. You can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with the event coordinator for the Dream Fest that you are interested in serving at.
If you would like to donate funds to California Dreamin, click here, choose “Giving Type,” and select “California Dreamin.”
If you would like to donate items to a specific Dream Fest location (e.g. school bag supplies, iPads, kitchenware, etc.), email email@example.com and we will connect you with the church hosting the outreach.
You can plant a church in multiple ways:
i. Dream Fest — Our citywide outreach events serve as effective catalysts for bringing in new believers to a church plant. After a Dream Fest takes place, the Planting Leader will form a congregation by following up with individuals who have made first-time decisions to follow Jesus and start a discipleship process.
ii. Satellite/Small Group — Existing churches/groups may start a small group (e.g. life groups, Bible studies, etc.) specifically for the purpose of planting a church. Once they consistently gather 40 adults on a weekly basis, the group may launch its own church and begin the process of the church plant.
iii. Direct — For those who are ready to plant a church by meeting the minimum requirements of California Dreamin. This must be approved by a CaD Church Planting Coach or if other special arrangements/decisions have been made.
Great! You can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with the event coordinator for the Dream Fest event in your area.