Spirit & Truth Tour of Israel + Egypt 2023
Harvest International Ministry (HIM) is excited to present to you
our Spirit & Truth Israel + Egypt Tour 2023!
This twelve-day journey is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to immerse yourself
in the sights, sounds, and tastes of Israel and Egypt, led by HIM President Ché Ahn.
Embark on a transformational trip that will take you deeper in your walk with God.
YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
DATES : September 26 – October 7, 2023
- Israel // September 26 – October 1
- Egypt // October 1 – October 7
Only Land Packages are available for this trip with two options:
- Shared: $3,494 per person* (share a room with one person in Israel & Egypt)
- Single: $4,919 per person* (room to yourself in Israel & Egypt)
*Please note: Costs are for Land Package only. Attendees are responsible to purchase their own flights. Flights are into Tel Aviv, Israel, and out of Cairo, Egypt.
RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Fill out the form below, which includes:
- Submitting a digital copy of your passport.
- Acknowledging our policies.
- Liability release
- Discipline policy
- Media release
- $500 deposit to reserve your spot on the tour
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE :
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ITINERARY OVERVIEW :
ISRAEL – Mediterranean Sea, Galilee, Jerusalem
> September 26 – Arrival in Israel, First night in Netanya
> September 27 – Caesarea, Mount Carmel, Nazareth overlook, Galilee
> September 28 – Sea of Galilee, Magdala, Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Galilee
> September 29 – Qasm El Yehud, Dead Sea, Mount of Olives overlook, Jerusalem
> September 30 – Gethsemane, Pool of Bethesda, Christian Quarter, Arab Quarter, Western “Wailing” Wall, View of Temple Mount, Upper Room, Garden Tomb, Jerusalem
> October 1 (Israel) – Shepherd’s Fields, Be’er Sheva, Mitzpe Ramon, Timna/Solomon’s mines
EGYPT – Mount Sinai, Alexandria, Cairo
> October 1 (Egypt) – Enter Egypt, Saint Catherine
> October 2 – Mount Sinai sunrise, Saint Catherine’s Monastery, Alexandria by Mediterranean Sea
> October 3 – Roman amphitheater, Catacombs, Pompey’s Pillar, Bibliotheca of Alexandria, Mediterranean Sea, Cairo
> October 4 – Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Runes of Memphis, Pyramid in Sakkara, Cairo
> October 5 – National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, Cave Church in Mukkatam, Coptic Quarter in old Cairo, Khan El Khalily, Cairo
> October 6 – Attend Dr. Nader Shawky meeting in Mukkatam, Cairo
> October 7 – Airport Departure from Cairo
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON THE TOUR :
- Fill out the form below (see “Reservation Requirements” for more information)
- Pay the $500 deposit. This will complete your preliminary reservation.
- Our trip coordination team will connect with you to confirm certain details and your travel itinerary.
- Once details are complete and confirmed, full payment for the tour will be required by a specified date to lock in your full reservation.
- As the dates for the tour approach, more detailed information on the itinerary and tips for preparation will be sent to you.
The trip sign-up form should appear below.
If the form is not showing up, please click the button to take you to the sign-up page in a separate tab.