PLANT SEEDS FOR A MOVE OF GOD
Join Apostle Maria E. Lopez, along with other associated ministry partners,
in ministering and serving throughout the agricultural plantations of Sinaloa.
Our goal is to show the unconditional love of God to People Groups
who have been marginalized ever since Spain’s arrival in the Americas.
Knowledge of Spanish is welcome but not a requirement to participate.
Just bring a smile and a loving heart, and be ready to exercise your God-given gifts.
Journey into the lives and cultures of Southern Mexico’s Indigenous Migrant Workers.
The First Nations Peoples in Mexico are ready for signs, miracles and wonders to be manifested in their lives!
> Work Day in the Village and/or at our Apostolic Center (cleaning, painting, small repairs, etc.)
> Overnight stay to debrief at a Beach Resort in Mazatlán
INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP?
Contact Maria Lopez at [email protected]
ministry trip details
DATES : January 23 – 31 , 2024
- Tayoltita, Sinaloa, Mexico
- $1,245 per person*
- Fill out the form below, which includes:
- Submitting a digital copy of your passport.
- Acknowledging our policies.
- Liability release
- Discipline policy
- Media release
- $500 deposit to reserve your spot on the trip
- Fill out the form below (see “Reservation Requirements” for more information)
- Pay the $500 deposit. This will complete your preliminary reservation.
- Our trip coordination team will connect with you to confirm certain details and your travel itinerary.
- Once details are complete and confirmed, full payment for the tour will be required by a specified date to lock in your full reservation.
- As the dates for the tour approach, more detailed information on the itinerary and tips for preparation will be sent to you.
The trip sign-up form should appear below.
If the form is not showing up, please click the button to take you to the sign-up page in a separate tab.
No. All travelers will get their own taxi from Ben Gurion airport to The Vert Lagoon
Hotel in Netanya. About 45 mins away. All the signs at the airport are in English and all
passengers will follow the signs to the taxi area.
Cairo International Airport. Transportation as a group will be provided from the hotel
to the airport.
The Vert Lagoon Hotel – Netanya
The Scots Hotel – Tiberius
Dan Jerusalem Hotel – Jerusalem
Morgenland Hotel – St Catherine – Sinai Egypt
Fairmont Nile City Hotel – Cairo
We will use a well-known and reliable free messaging app. All trip guides, leaders and
fellow travelers can be reached through the app.
For the Israel portion of the trip, breakfast and dinner are included in the package. In
addition, one fish lunch is provided in Galilee.
For the Egypt portion, breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included.
- First Child from 0 – 05.99 years free of charge sharing parents’ room on same parents’ meal
- Second Child from 06 – 11.99 years will be offered 50% discount on 1/2 twin adult’s rate on
same parents’ meal plan.
- Children more than 11.99 years will be charged as adults.